Brussels New Generation - Powered by the British Chamber (BNG) aims to be the leading network for young international professionals in Brussels. Its role is to:
- Offer opportunities for networking, professional development and thought leadership on key strategic themes
- Discuss and explore EU and Belgian business and policy making
- Provide young people and young members (participants should be under 35) of the chamber with an opportunity to guide an important part of our work
The activities of the group are determined by an organising committee or ‘core group’, which meets regularly to discuss and create a range of interesting and social activities with broad appeal. This group is facilitated by a chair, appointed by the president of the British Chamber from a member company of the British Chamber.
Contact Uzma if you are interested in being a part of this group.
Connect with Brussels New Generation - Powered by the British Chamber
Brussels New Generation:
- chair: Richard Corliss / Cambre Associates
- vice-chair: Femke Beumer / Eli Lilly