As the most diverse and international chamber in Europe with access to high level contacts in business and politics, networking is at the heart of everything we do.
- We are a ready-made network of 2000 active business people
- More than 60% of our members are nationalities other than British
- Members range from large multinationals to small services companies and entrepreneurs
- We hold over 100 events a year with high level speakers
- The Chamber provides specific networking platforms with several large networking evenings as well as several speed networking events per year
- Networking opportunities are built into the format and structure of all our events
“Working with the British Chamber has enabled us to expand our network quickly in Brussels. As an SME, the contacts that we make through the Chamber’s network continue to be important in our development. You are quickly at ease at BritCham events which makes introducing yourself to other businesses that much easier. And many members are non-UK so it is more of an international business club than a bilateral business chamber. With its huge range of events, both the level and scope are really impressive. The British Chamber clearly offers great value for the membership fee.”
James Wilmott, Managing Director of Forum-Europe.
Back to Membership Benefits